The prescribed form of the Balance Sheet of a Company given in Schedule VI of Companies Act,1956 requires the description of Share capital under the following categories:
- Authorised Capital
- Issued Capital
- Subscribed Capital
- Called up capital
- Paid up Capital
- Authorised Capital: It refers to that amount which is stated in the Memorandum of Association as the Share capital of the Company.The Company is registered with this amount of capital.
- Issued Capital: It refers to that part of the authorised capital of the company which as actually been offered to public for subscription.
- Subscribed Capital: It refers to that part of the Issued capital which is actually been subscribed by the public.
- Called up Capital: It refers to the portion of Subscribed capital which is called upon to pay.
- Paid-up-Capital: it refers to that portion of called up capital which is actually paid by a Shareholders.
Post a Comment